Air Duct Cleaning Service in Spring, TX
Do You Know What's Circulating In Your Home's Air?
Is air duct cleaning really necessary? If watery eyes, sneezing and stuffy noses are common in your home, it could be a sign of dust, pollen, animal dander and even mold collecting in your ducts and circulating in your home.
Signs Your Air Ducts May Need Cleaning
- Allergy flare-ups
- Rapid dust build-up on furniture
- Visible dirt, dust or mold on vents
- Decreased air flow
Steps To Ensure Proper Duct Cleaning
- Video Inspection to check for dirt, blockages, and damage
- Remove and hand wash all grills and registers
- Clean all ductwork and trunk lines by using agitation and negative air pressure to break up and extract dirt and debris
- Clean HVAC unit including the blower, drain pan, drain lines, and coils
- Seal and sanitize ductwork
Steamatic state- of-the art equipment, methods and technology help clean and decontaminate air ducts. Our patented source removal and agitation equipment loosens dirt and debris, allowing our powerful negative air units to extract it. The equipment is specifically designed to access the register opening and reach all the way into the main ducting, providing a more thorough cleaning Steamatic equipment utilizes HEPA filtration to trap the extracted contaminates so they are not redistributed in your home.
Benefits of Having Your Ductwork Cleaned
- Breathe cleaner air in your home
- Relief of symptoms related to poor indoor air quality
- Less dust in your home
- Air conditioner/heater runs more efficiently saving you money on your energy bill
After cleaning, there are some things you can do to maintain the cleaning of your ducts.
Have your HVAC unit cleaned annually
Change your filter once every 30 to 60 days
Vacuum your home one to two times per week to remove contaminants trapped in your carpet
Avoid smoking in your home
Steamatic also offers permanent electrostatic air filters as an alternative to disposable filters. The filters remove pollen, dust, and airborne pollutants with up to 94% arrestance. Once per month, remove air filter, flush with water, drain the excess water, let it air-dry, then reinstall. You will never have to buy another filter again! And, they are guaranteed for the life of the unit and never need replacing.